- Future of Work
- Personal Development
- Workplace Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
The Women|Future Conference is attended by ambitious, forward-thinking women across industries and career stages. Attendees are a mix of CEOs, founders, small business owners, entrepreneurs executives, directors, and managers, as well as women between jobs or starting a career transition.
The diversity of women you will meet is invaluable. In any given session, you may find yourself in the company of an online business owner, the founder of a non-profit, a lawyer, a marketing manager, an executive at a Fortune 500 company, a retired nurse, and a college professor!
The Women|Future Conference encourages engaging connections, professional development, and personal wellness through motivational keynotes, educational sessions, and networking. With panel discussions, a must-see keynote, mentorship matching, and a Women-Owned Business Pitch Competition, there are sessions for professionals in all stages of life that inspire action.
Read the highlights from the 2021 Women|Future Conference to see what attendees experienced at last year’s event.
- One day of pre-conference sessions followed by three days of sessions, workshops, and networking
- Infusing diversity, inclusion, and equity in an organization’s business practices
- Growing your business through social media, branding, and marketing
- Overcoming and disrupting the imposter syndrome
- The power of female leadership in professional and personal life
- Standing out in a crowd for small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Financial wellness, investing and managing your relationship with money
- Focused networking to ensure like-minded women can connect within the platform
- Shark Tank-style Women-Owned Business Pitch Competition