Learn and Network with Successful Women Entrepreneurs and Stevie® Award Winners at the 2023 Women|Future Conference
Hundreds of women professionals will gather virtually at the sixth annual Women|Future Conference from August 1-2, 2023. The Women|Future Conference, presented by the Stevie® Awards, brings together a community of women small business owners, executives, entrepreneurs, and women who are interested in starting a business.
Women from cities across the United States, Canada, Australia, Asia, and Europe attend the conference year after year to be inspired, network and share insights into changes that impact their industries, their careers, and their professional lives.
The agenda features two days of panels, workshops, and breakout sessions hosted by over 30 world-class speakers including CEOs, founders, entrepreneurs, thought leaders, small business consultants, and international Stevie® Award-winning leaders from The Audacious Agency, MENTOR New York, Jennings Social Media & MarTech, and others. The agenda also boasts a handful of speakers from global organizations; Microsoft’s Corporate Vice President – Global Industry Marketing; SAP’s Chief Marketing & Solutions Officer; and the Founder and CEO of Fempire, the #1 global coaching brand for women business owners.
What’s New and Different for 2023
A new feature in the 2023 edition of the program includes a workshop on “How to Write a Winning Stevie Award Nomination,” led by Denise O’Leary, MBE. Denise is a 21x Stevie Award winner and will share her experience on how to construct a winning Stevie Award entry. Denise will share insights from her years of experience in Stevie applications and provide hints on what judges really want to see.
Many 2023 speakers are past and current Stevie Award winners who have earned recognition in one (or many) of the eight international Stevie Awards programs. Speakers this year who are also past winners in the Stevie® Awards for Women in Business program include:
- Viola Palescandolo, Founder & CEO, Black Platinum Gold B.V.
- Marnie LeFevre, Founder & CEO, Fempire
- Etosha Thurman, Chief Marketing and Solutions Officer, SAP
- Mez Gallifuoco, Founder & CEO, The Mad Ones
- Kathleen Mitford, Corporate Vice President of Global Industry – Marketing, Microsoft
- Jennifer Harris-Kroll, Director of Growth, Anthill
- Bridgett McGowen, Speaker/Author/Publisher, Press 49, a part of BMH Companies
- Valeria Jennings, CEO, Jennings Social Media & MarTech
- Jennifer Cloer, Founder & CEO, Story Changes Culture
- Lauren Clemett, Managing Director, The Audacious Agency
- Annette Densham, Creative Director, Audacious Agency
Speakers who have won a Stevie Award in other Stevie Awards programs include:
- Safiya Johnson, Leadership Strategist & CEO, Safiya Group
- Ciara Ungar, Founder & CEO, The Why Group, Inc.
- Alycia Huston, Founder & CEO, The Culture Cru
- Brenda Jimenez, CEO, MENTOR New York
- Christina Helena, Public Speaking & Communications Coach, Mental Health Speaker, My Scar is Sexy
The Women|Future Conference Events Manager, Lindsey Brill, remarked on the evolution of the conference since the first event in 2018:
Six years ago, the Women|Future Conference was created to complement the highly successful Stevie® Awards for Women in Business competition to give high-achieving, career-driven women a place to share ideas and network. The first two conferences before the pandemic were in-person.
We have since remained a virtual conference, as our attendees and speakers appreciate the flexibility of a virtual environment, the ability to tune in from anywhere in the world, and the on-demand features once the event is over.
Reputed Stevie Award Winners and Women Business Owners Give Insider Tips on Writing Award Nominations, Branding, and Small Business Funding
The Women|Future Conference sessions will be interactive, designed for attendees and speakers to share what’s working in their organizations, troubleshoot the challenges they collectively face, and make meaningful connections. Session topics include:
- Entrepreneurship: Tips for new business owners to transition smoothly from employee to entrepreneur
- Lessons in Branding: Marketing tools and techniques to create a strong brand, and how to remain consistent as the brand grows and trends change
- Business Awards: Insider tips on how to write winning Stevie Award nominations and leverage those wins to establish credibility, boost your company’s reputation and make your business stand out
- Storytelling: Mastering the art of authentic business storytelling to create brand awareness, define your brand’s unique position, and connect with a target audience
- Small Business Funding: Insights on how to navigate the investment landscape for women and identify the right investors and business opportunities
- Networking: Insights on how to build social capital and find a trustworthy network of mentors that lead to career success
- Workplace Inclusivity: Candid conversations about the real challenges and strategies used by women to foster more inclusive work cultures, and issues affecting women’s inclusivity in the workplace
Below is a partial list of the 2023 Women|Future Conference sessions:
- From Wages to Wealth: Making the Shift from Employee to Entrepreneur
- Should I Enter the Stevie Awards? Learn How Leaders Leverage Awards to Boost their Business and build Credibility
- Taking the Leap: How to Transfer Your Skills from One Role to the Next
- Funding Female Futures: Navigating the Investment Landscape and Bootstrapping Success
- Unveiling the Unspoken: Candid Conversation on Workplace Inclusivity Issues for Women in Business
- From Idea to Empire – Lessons in Branding
- The Must-Have Money-Marketing Marketing Tool…That Few Businesses Have but that Every Single One of Them Needs